**The Itinerary**

Friday, October 28, 2005

New Family From Cinque Terre

Listening: There's only us. There's only this. Forget regret, or life is yours to miss. No other road. No other way. No day but today.

Just a brief blog. I'm not even uploading pics today. I haven't really touched a computer for more than a couple of minutes since the 24th of October, and the reason why I haven't is because I didn't want to take time out from what I was doing to go and use a computer. I met three very different awesome people in Cinque Terre. We hung out for two days, one of us peeled off to go to Rome, and I decided to go with the other two to Como. Today, I peeled off to come to Firenze. I miss them already. I haven't even left Europe and I miss it already. Thinking about leaving makes me want to cry.

When I get back, I'll finish the real content of the blog. I'll backdate everything and make it all pretty. I guess I have to find something to do at work. Cheers until then.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you dude. We miss you. I mean that in a platonic way. You know. Just in case you didn't know. Have a good trip home. :)

7:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home